Following their annual general meeting held last Saturday, the new executive board for S-Cubed was elected:
- President: Julia Balzan
- Vice President: Daniel White
- Secretary General: Raisa Grech
- Financial: Christine Scicluna
- Public Relations Officer: Nicole Soundiades
- Media Officer: Martina Mangion
- Science Communication Officer: Giulia Maria Tabone
- Education Officer: Dorian Abela
- Social Policy Officer: Isaac Grixti
- International Officer: Emma Xuereb
- Environmental Officer: Michela Aquilina
- Leisure Officer: Ryan Mark Debattista
Following the election President-elect Julia Balzan, who was also Vice-President of the previous term said, “To have been trusted with leading S-Cubed for what I’m sure will be a fruitful year is beyond humbling. For S-Cubed’s success up until now, I thank all our predecessors and alumni who, over these past 18years, have built this organisation into the thriving one that it is. My vision for this term is to widen science students’ horizons and take the organisation itself to the next level. More than ever, this term will be focused on helping and supporting our student body especially our First Year Students and incoming freshers who shall hopefully be transitioning to a proper university life in the coming year. I have no doubt S-Cubed will be able to reach these goals with the support of my team in whom I have wholehearted faith and who has already proven to be committed and passionate about student activism.
On behalf of Insite Malta, we wish the new executive board good luck!