Founded on the 19th March 1997, Pulse celebrates its 23rd Anniversary. This organisation represents students all over Malta and Gozo and is currently present in G.F. Abela Junior College, MCAST, Sir Michaelangelo Refalo Sixth Form Gozo, ITS and the University of Malta.
Through the years, values that have driven this organisation to success are ambition and dedication. Pulse has always been on the forefront to keep pushing its values forward. In fact these can be seen in various campaigns such as Change The System, The Student Fund and Believe.
During this current tough situation that we are going through, Pulse is trying to help its students as much as possible by providing online notes and also by using its social media platforms to suggest ideas on how students can make use of this time in the best way possible.
Pulse 2019/2020 Executive:
- President: Owen Michael Grech
- Vice-President: Jamie Tanti
- Secretary-General: Mildred Attard
- Financial Officer: Maverick Grech
- Public Relations Officer: Ylenia Inguanez
- External Officer: Neil Zerafa
- Human Resources Officer: Daniel Schembri
- Social Policy Co-ordinator: Alexander Sammut
- International Co-ordinator: Kyle Barbara
- Education Co-ordinator: Jaden Dimech
- Media Officer: Kieran Borg
- University Co-ordinator: Isaak Koroma
- Junior College Co-ordinator: Kieran Chetcuti
- Assistant Junior College Co-ordinator: Jonathan Borg
- Gozo Co-ordinator: Michela Saliba
President of Pulse, Owen Michael Grech said: “Who would have told me 5 years ago, that in 5 years I would have served as KSJC President under this successful organisation and also as the current Pulse President. The challenges are enormous; however, the experiences, learning and friendships made over these past years are surely one of the best experiences of my life.”
Pulse would like to thank all the people who have contributed towards the organisation in the past years, especially its members who show incredible support and continuity.