Are you business-oriented? Yes! Are you a creative person? Yes! Or if you’re just a passionate innovator and have that entrepreneurial spirit, let us introduce you to JAYE’s Start Up Company Programme – a means to set free your innovative ideas. Whatever your idea may be, this programme is the perfect platform to make it a reality. Launched in 2014, JAYE’s programme sets up tertiary education students for their own foray into the world of start-ups, by preparing them to pitch their own business concept to potential investors.
The Start Up Programme provides you with not just a platform and step by step guidance but a lot of investors, potential partners, recruiters and the startup world keeps an eye on all the participating students to fish out investable ideas and shining personalities. For some people, having the platform to create is what they need to shine and become the entrepreneurs they’re finding out that they are.
Here’s The General Information You Need:
- Duration: 9 months
- Age: 18-30
- How to apply: www.jayemalta.org/enrol
- For University of Malta Students the StartUp Programme can be found as a DegreePlus Course (DGP 0110 & DGP 0120). The programme is delivered in collaboration with the University of Malta.
- Certifications: JAYE Certificate of Completion is issued by JAYE Malta Foundation
- Teams: 2+ members per team – a person can apply on their own and then we can connect them with other students
- Delivery: This year we’ll be kicking off the progamme online JAYE sessions held on Fridays 12:00 – 14:00 with a few minor exceptions
- Applications close on the 25th of October
The Start Up Programme takes participants through the various stages required to build a sound business concept, based on market research, prototyping and business pitching. From October to May, teams will come together and build their potential to acquire essential experience in creating their own future by setting out a strategy for a company that could be scaled up into a commercially viable business.
The Start Up Programme is recognised amongst recruiters as a great programme where students develop skills that the working world needs! By participting in the programme, you will have had a unique and challenging experience which increases your employability. This programme creates the leaders of tomorrow.
For more information, check out these links!
Enrolment link: www.jayemalta.org/enrol
Website link: www.jayemalta.org
Facebook link: https://www.facebook.com/jayemalta