Following the Media & Knowledge Sciences Association (MKSA) AGM, held on the 28th of April, the new
executive board is as follows:
● President: Martina Falzon
● Vice President: Olga Sater
● Secretary General: Neil Eric Zammit
● Treasurer: Michaela Sarah Gauci
● Public relations Officer: Simon Zammit
● Events Officer: Kimberley Vella
● Academic Affairs Officer: Elise Hadfield-Jones
● Social policy officer: Kurt Farrugia
President-elect Martina Falzon had this to say: “I am eager to take MKSA to the next level. Having spent the past three years as finance, I’ve worked closely with the former Presidents and have acquired the necessary skills to take on this role.
Although we are constrained with the present situation, I would like to involve more students in the activities which we are planning for the future. We have new faces from different backgrounds and I look forward to working with them all.”
On behalf of Insite Malta, we would like to congratulate the new members and wish them good luck for their future work!