Yesterday ASCS held their Annual General Meeting by which the new Executive Board for the 2022/2023 term was elected. The Executive Board is now made up as follows:
• President – Yasmine Galea
• Vice President – Jake Borg
• Financial Control – Cristina Grech
• Secretary General – Kylie Decelis
• Academic Officer – Mireille Filletti
• Public Relations Officer – Sara Scerri
• Media Officer – Nicolas Cauchi
• Industry Officer – Alec Pace
• External Relations Officer – Andrea Galea
• International Officer – Ingrid Ciontescu
• Policy Officer – Antonio Cassar
An online election will be held next Tuesday from 9am-5pm for the role of Events Officer. The two candidates are Gianni Farrugia and McAlister Azzopardi.
President Yasmine Galea said, “I am determined to continue representing current and prospective FEMA students as efficacious as possible. Together with the new executive team’s dedication, perseverance and enthusiasm I am confident that we will be able to take the organisation to new heights, which ultimately be of benefit for the students in general.”
On behalf of Insite, we wish the new executive a huge good luck!