Following their AGM on 29th April and the subsequent election of their Academics Officer yesterday, the following were elected to their executive board:
- President: Mikela Chetcuti
- Vice-President: Beppe Lauri
- Secretary General: Jake Borg
- Financial Controller: Zane Camilleri
- Public Relations Officer: Amy Vella
- Media Officer: Yanica Aquilina
- Academic Officer: Yasmine Galea
- Policy Officer: Ġorġ Vella
- Industry Officer: Nicola Kirkpatrick
The posts for External Officer, International Officer and Events Officer remain vacant. Nominations for these roles open in a month’s time.
President-elect Mikela Chetcuti said “Having occupied the role of PRO during the previous year, I strongly believe that I have acquired the necessary skills in order to lead this organisation. I am determined to continue to represent FEMA students through these difficult times, and to further bridge the gap between students and the Faculty. I promise to do my utmost to further grow the organisation in the best way possible.”
On behalf of Insite Malta, we wish the new executive good luck!