Late last night, ELSA Malta held their online National Council Meeting in which the new executive for the upcoming term was announced.
Following ELSA Malta’s National Council Meeting, James Caruana, who served as the Vice President for Marketing for the term 2019/20, was elected as President of ELSA Malta for the upcoming 2020/21 term.
The newly elected Executive Board of ELSA Malta for the term 2020/2021 is as follows:
- President – James Caruana
- Secretary General – Cristina Aquilina
- Treasurer – Hannah Crossey
- Vice President for Marketing – Kelly Jade Galea
- Vice President for Academic Activities – Alexandra Gaglione
- Vice President for Moot Court Competitions – Kristina Vella
- Vice President for Seminars & Conferences – Christine Borg Millo
- Vice President for the Student Trainee Exchange Programme – Marcus Degiorgio
Following the National Council Meeting, the directors were appointed to the National Board. The directors who were appointed are as follows:
- Director for Seminars and Conferences — Eliza Azzopardi
- Director for Academic Affairs — Matthew Camilleri
- Director for Social Policy — Sarah Xuereb
- Director for Legal Publications — Raoul Ciappara
- Director for Public Relations — Brittany Wells
- Director for IFP and Human Rights — Julia Aquilina
- Director for Internal Management — John Paul Buttigieg
In ELSA’s press release, newly elected President, James Caruana, stated. “While thanking the outgoing board for all of their hard work and dedication, I would like to promote creative innovation within the new board so that in light of the Covid-19 pandemic, ELSA Malta will still be very much active and present for the law student.”
Insite Malta wishes the new executive board for ELSA Malta best of luck for their term!