Betapsi held its Annual General Meeting earlier today in which the new executive for the 2020/21 term was elected. Sherona Briffa was also contesting for the KPS role, however Kristina Micallef Pulè won the majority vote.
Newly elected President, Clayton Seguna, stated; “I’m really happy with the current team, it really looks promising and energetic. We will be trying to start working in the best way possible to provide psychology students a voice and help throughout this difficult period.”
Here’s Betapsi’s new team:
- Clayton Seguna – President
- Rebecca Fsadni – Vice President
- Andrè Mifsud – Secretary General
- Chris Debono – Public Relations Officer
- Ivana Galea – Financial Officer
- Kristina Micallef Pulè – Social Policy Commissioner (KPS)
- Rachel Dalli – Educational Officer
- Mirea Gauci – Leisure Officer
- Francesca Camilleri – International Officer
- Armand Abela – EFPSA Member Representative
Insite wishes Betapsi a successful term!