Following their AGM yesterday, USPA (University Students of Performing Arts Association) have elected their new executive board for next semester:
- President: Marelaine Formosa
- Vice-President: Daniel Hintner
- Secretary General: Kaylie Magri
- Financial Officer: André Buhagiar
- Public Relations Officer: Kristen Abela
President-elect Marelaine Formosa stated, “I am beyond honoured to have been given the opportunity to be President of USPA and cannot wait to proceed on the previous Executive Board’s work as well as produce fresh work with an amazing team by my side. We are aiming to grow the organisation further, whilst giving a voice to artists, as well as making the students’ University experience one to remember.”
On behalf of Insite Malta, we wish the best of luck to the new executive!